Call us: (707) 921-5212
Managed IT Services
Our Fixed Fee Managed IT Services will improve your productivity, minimize risk and save you money!
“Among current users of managed services, 46% of firms have trimmed their annual IT expenditures by 25% or more
as a result of their shift to managed services, including 13% that have slashed annual IT expenditures by 50% or
more on the IT functions they have given over to an MSP.”
- CompTIA, Trends in Managed Services study
Signals team has been working with us for over 8 years. Their experience and
diverse expertise has been a welcome addition to our IT Staff. - Denise Coleman, Director of Finance and IT - Northern California Medical
combines a depth of understanding of technology with excellent people skills
and the ability to drive a project through to its completion in a collaborative
manner. All of these skills were exhibited when he stepped into the middle of
an online relaunch project in late 2009. He quickly grasped the gaps in the
effort and filled them seamlessly, while continuing to work well with teams in
New York and California to maintain momentum on the aspects of the effort that
were working well. Using his abilities as a database architect, application
developer and partner manager, he brought the technology, communications,
design, UI and marketing members of the group together, and the project was
completed successfully. Richard has the talent and the professionalism to make
an impact quickly, and to sustain that impact over time. It is a pleasure to be
able to recommend him. - Mitch Gelman, COO, THX Ltd.
Richard is a fantastic addition
to any team, and I would work with him again in an instant. He has very deep
technical knowledge in cryptography, networking, and agile software
development. What's more is he has a
diverse knowledge of languages and systems, and an ability to come up to speed
very rapidly on new technologies. "Highly recommended" doesn't begin
to communicate the strength of my endorsement. - Mark Moore, VP
Engineering Fritz Technologies
What can Remote Monitoring and Management Do For Your Business?
Our remote monitoring and management (RMM) platform continually monitors the stability and security of your network so you can experience maximum up-time, increase your efficiency and focus on your core business functions. We build our service plans to fit your needs not ours. You decide what services are right for you and when you want them.
- With our RMM Auto-Fix feature, problems can be solved automatically avoiding hands-on time and additional issues.
- Less time spent on IT concerns is more time spent nurturing your customers and growing your business.
- Early detection and remediation of issues before they cause downtime or data loss.
- Regular maintenance and support services are performed stealthily without disrupting your employees or workflow.
- Customized reporting provides complete visibility into your network health and IT assets, allowing for timely budgeting of IT expenses.
- Managed services ensure your IT network and assets remain operational for a pre-established monthly fee, allowing you to avoid unexpected expenses and reducing your overall IT costs.
- Our RMM allows mobile access to customers, ensuring 24/7 service and support.
- We can handle all recurring maintenance tasks so you don’t have to, including Windows updates, disk defragmentation and disk cleanups to ensure your devices are properly updated and maintained at all times.
- All system maintenance is performed during off-peak hours to minimize disruptions to your network.
Remote Monitoring and Management
Remote Monitoring and Management of your workstations, servers, routers, printers and other network devices to ensure your IT network is always healthy and secure. Most IT support and management tasks are performed remotely, non-intrusively and effectively without interrupting your workflow. With our Auto-Fix service problems can be solved automatically avoiding hands-on time and additional issues.
Hardware and Software Procurement
We help you find the software that you need at the best price possible. We have saved some of our non-profit clients ten's of thousands of dollars on a single purchase.
IT Asset Management
Identification, tracking, auditing and management of all workstations, servers, printers, routers and mobile devices from acquisition through disposal to ensure your IT assets are in compliance will all licenses, have the proper configurations and can be tracked and located if needed. IT asset management also enable you to more accurately plan and budget for future IT purchases.
Continuous monitoring of the health and performance of mission critical hosted email services to stop spam and viruses before they infect your network.
Identification and automatic updating of all software patches and hotfixes to all of your devices, giving you the peace of mind that all patches are up-to-date and system will continue running at optimal performance.
Threat Management Services
Monitoring of the Windows event log and immediate remediation of critical events safeguard your network against unexpected crashes and data loss.
Monitoring and controlling critical items in your infrastructure through powerful monitors and scripts to ensure potential issues are identified an resolved before the can affect your network performance.
Installation of software and services to one device, a group of devices or to one or multiple locations ensures no device is overlooked when installing new or updated software.
Effective management and detection of continually evolving threats an malicious software attacks, including protection from spyware, spam and phishing scams to ensure you IT network is secure. Our antivirus services include comprehensive monitoring and deployment of virus definitions and updates so you know your system is always protected.
Monitoring of ink levels, paper levels and number of pages printed, in addition to remotely initiating, stopping or resuming print activity eliminates printer downtime.
Backup and Storage Service
Comprehensive protection of operating systems, applications configuration, settings and data for Windows® and Linux®servers, workstations and laptops and virtual environments to ensure your data is protected and recoverable. Our RMM platform also enables us to accurately monitor backup status in real-time as well as perform on-demand actions such as disabling, enabling creating, editing, deleting, starting or canceling backup jobs. Data recovery is available from physical machines, virtual machines and the cloud.
Mobile Device Management (MDM)
Management of Apple iOS® and Android™ platform mobile devices, including effortless enrollment of new and existing devices; configuration of devices to enforce company policies and procedures; collection of relevant hardware and software data; and implementation of safety policies and restrictions, including password requirements, number of login attempts before a device locks, app store accessibility and auto-wipe actions in case of a misplaced or stolen device. Whether devices are personally owed or company provided, MDM lets your employee enjoy the benefits of remote connectivity while keeping your company information safe and secure.
Customized reports provide insight into your IT system, including executive summaries, status reports, configuration and inventory statistics, keeping you informed of the services you receive and the status of your IT network.
Technical Support Services
Your employees will receive fast, secure, remote technical support. Our built-in help desk ticketing system and on-demand tunnel vision streamlines technician response time for quick and efficient resolution of all employee support issues.
Managed Signals has a combined experience of over 100 years in IT, including Software Development. This gives us a unique perspective into your IT solutions, helping you identify the most effective ways to improve your business processes. Consulting services can be included in your Managed Services Plan or project based.
Managed Signals team has been developing software since 1995.
- In-depth knowledge of Open Source Software (OSS) and more traditional private sector software. Thorough understanding of the intricacies involved in developing product using a merger of both these models effectively, efficiently and with an excellent profit margin.
- Expertise in Domain Driven Design (DDD) including integration of old Entity-Relational (ER) designs with the necessary structure to support Object-Relational Mapping (ORM).
- Expertise designing, coding and deploying large-scale Content Management System (CMS) based on OSS Model-View-Controller (MVC) Framework and Inversion of Control (IoC) Container, using Test-Driven Development (TDD) and other standard practices of Agile Development.
- Extensive experience as an Enterprise DBA, designing, deploying and managing large and small-scale database environments. Expert at database design and analysis, with wide-ranging expertise working with legacy databases and implementing performance and maintenance remediation.
Call us for a Free Analysis of your IT Infrastructure (707) 921-5212
Our goal is to improve your productivity, minimize risk and save you money!